Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Find Your Passion

Hello followers!

What inspires you? What is a driving passion of yours?

It could literally be anything. What makes you tick?
What can you spend hours on day to day?

When you find your true passion, that's when the real magic happens.
(sorry if that's too corny for you)

You learn new things, become smarter and more understanding.
But above ALL, you learn more about yourself.


My passion is helping people and my inspiration is my mom.


Laurie's passion is kids, I can see it in her eyes. She loves when my cousin and his wife bring their two adorable boys over for a visit with Aunty Laurie.



I know that she wishes more than anything to be able to chase them around the house and throw them up in the air while watching their face light up.

That is what gets her going. One day she'll have grand kids (not any time soon from me) that she will want to spoil and play with.

Right now she is working towards that.
Something as simple as playing with adorable kids.

Mom you have my word... I will work as hard as I can to get you spinning a little tike around on a beautiful summer day in the back yard.

You deserve it.



I set out with the mind set that I was going to free my mom of MS.
Little did I know I would be learning all of this great information on nutrition, the nature of her disease, and HOW HARD IT IS GOING TO BE.

I learned that in order to be successful with this project, patience is key.

Nothing in life comes easy especially if you REALLY want it.
That's why we need all the support we can possible get.

If you have any good wishes or any ideas you would like to share with us you can email The Laurie Campaign to Beat MS at:

tlynnwisnieski@gmail.com

The more encouragement we have the further we can go.
So find your passion and do something with it and don't let it go to waste.
If someone in your life inspires you, let them know.

I can guarantee you, just that simple task can make someone's entire day.

(NEXT POST WILL BE ABOUT THE CRAZY GOOD FOOD WE ARE GETTING FOR BETTER BRAIN HEALTH, STAY TUNED!)


No comments:

Post a Comment