Monday, April 29, 2013

Time to Present!

Hello Everyone,

Long time no see! As some of you may know, I am a senior at the College for Creative Studies in Detroit. I have been preparing to present this Laurie Campaign to Beat MS "Passion Project" so I have been slacking with the blog posts.

If you are a student at CCS feel free to stop by the TC 8th floor 
(open area right when you open the doors) at 4:30 
to watch the presentation. 


Other senior Advertising students will be presenting their 
Passion Projects as well. 

Really good stuff guys...you should try and make it.


Just because the posts slowed down doesn't mean that we are not working hard.
My mom is still keeping up with the diet and is gong to see an acupuncturist this Wednesday! My mom will also be on the CCS campus today for our presentation. Come meet her, she is a true inspiration...promise :)

Always more to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment