Saturday, June 22, 2013

MOVE IT LAURIE

One of my favorite things to do is MOVE...

Walking,
Running,
Jumping,
& Dancing.






It doesn't matter what... I like to move it, move it!

I know that if my mom was healthy, she would always be two steps ahead of me. That's how is whole campaign started. I just wanted to help her reach the goal of one day being able to dance again. I'm not saying she used to be a "dancer", although I was told she used to strut her stuff on top of bar tables when out with her friends...

All I know is that woman wants to move more than anything. There are a whole lot of people who take mobility for granted. That's where this idea sparked. Laurie can always use motivation to keep up the diet, exercise and all the other activities we are trying out. I would like to start an on-going Facebook post series called "Keep Laurie Moving".




I would love to have people post ways that they "move" and why it is so important to them. Words of encouragement are always a great thing to hear when sometimes you can feel all alone. But Laurie is very much not alone in this, and we need to show her that.

So let's get moving and posting!

https://www.facebook.com/TheLaurieCampaignToBeatMs?ref=hl

--------------------------------------------

Here is the recipe I mentioned I would post from Facebook.
My mom made this earlier this week and said it was great.
And of course, like everything we post...it was extremely healthy too!

This is baked carrot cake, zucchini bread oatmeal.




How delicious does this look?
Recipe to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment