Monday, February 18, 2013

Why do you follow?


Hello All!

I am both excited and blessed to have people showing interest in something I feel so strongly about.

I want to know... why you are following?

How do you relate to this story?
Please feel free to post on Facebook or send me and my mom an email at:


tlynnwisnieski@gmail.com

A friend told me she sent this blog to another one of her Facebook friends.
Someone in her family who had MS, passed away. Because of that she is very passionate about healthy eating and how it can cure a disease.

Another thing people have to think about is their chances of inheriting a disease. Because my mom was diagnosed before she gave birth to me and my brother, there is always a chance we could develop MS.

People think that something will NEVER happen to them, and that they will be fine. 

That is never true.

People are at risk everyday, but there is one thing that we can do to better our health and that’s eating clean (or even better tan we do now). The simple effects of eating can do wonders.

My mom and I are not only supporting each other but we’re stopping her disease and trying to prevent anything that could happen to me as well.

So find your support system,
find your reasons,
and feed your body what it needs.

That’s it. No excuses.

 

Now go make a smoothie.



No comments:

Post a Comment